If you are doing your resignation via email then it is always important to get the subject line just right so that even before the recipient opens or reads the email thatthey know what the email will be about.
This prepares the recipient and also cuts to the chase so that they understand the email and how best to deal with it including processing your termination from the company.
Don’t forget to wish them well for the future.
Make sure you still structure the email as you would in a letter with your final working day, the date of today that you are handing your notice in, a brief reason if you do want to tell your employers why you are leaving and to thank your employers for providing you with the experience and opportunity that they have. Don’t forget to wish them well for the future.
- My Resignation
- Resignation from the position of XXXX
- Further to our conversation regarding my resignation from the position of XXX
- Resignation effective from DATE
- Please accept my resignation from the position of XXXX
- Resignation / YOUR NAME / DEPARTMENT
- Resignation / DATE
- Resignation / Date / Your Name
- Name / Resignation effective from DATE, last working day DATE
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- The Legal Implications of Lying on Your CV in the UK - November 14, 2023
- Resignation Letter Example Due to Family Illness - November 14, 2023
- Teacher Resignation Letter Example - May 2, 2023