- CV Writing Service
- CV Writing Service
- Make My CV
Visiting this website means you are accepting and consenting to the practices presented here.
1. The information collected from you
We collect and process the data as per the following categories about you:
- Information you give us. This is the information about you that you share while filling out the form on our website, interacting on the website, or while communicating with us by phone, email, or otherwise. It includes the information you give when you subscribe to or use our services. It also includes live chat service on our site, feedback provided to us, or when you report any issue with the website. The information you provide can be your name, email, educational background, live chat content, or other details required to complete the contract with you.
- Information we collect about you. This information we automatically collect during your visit to the website. It usually involves technical information that includes Internet Protocol (IP) and related information about your visit. It also consists of the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and clickstream from and to the website. That further includes date and time, services you searched for, page response time, download errors, time spent on particular pages, page interaction information (scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs), browsing style and methods, and phone number used to call our support team or customer care. This information is usually collected using the small data files known as “cookies” and helps us to provide you with better service and a good experience when you browse our website. It also informs us if the website needs improvement in any of these departments. For more information on cookies, visit our Website.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is the information we collect from third parties, including business partners, technical contractors and sub-contractors, ads networks, search information providers, analytics providers, and so on. We notify you whenever we receive any information about you from the third parties as mentioned above and for which purpose we intend to utilize the information.
We use various third parties to help us provide information about the visitors browsing our website. To explore more about how these third parties may use the information, click on them below and learn about their privacy policies:
The information we receive or collect from you is stored with us as long as it is relevant to complete and to process your order. Moreover, we also store the information after delivering the order as long as your information is reasonably necessary to provide the requested service. It makes us comply with the legal obligations that require us to keep the information or for the period that legitimately serves our interests. That includes exercising our legal rights or defending ourselves against claims.
2. Use of your information
All the information that we gather, whether personal or technical, from you, is used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out the obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the requested service, product, and information;
- To process payment transactions and help you with related customer service;
- To provide you with information related to other goods and services that we offer that are similar or relevant to those you have already purchased or enquired about. This additional information will only be given when you consent to receive such information;
- To notify you about the changes in our website, products, services, or goods;
- To administer the website for the internal operations that include data analysis, troubleshooting, research, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To present the content more effectively by improving the website for you and your digital device;
- To have your participation to enjoy interactive features of our services when you want to do so;
- When it is required for our or third party’s interests, which include the purpose of preventing fraud, except when your fundamental rights, freedoms, and interests override such interests;
- To keep the website safe and secure as a part of our efforts;
- To understand and measure the effectiveness of the ads and marketing that we serve to you and others and to deliver the relevant ads to you, or
- To comply with our bookkeeping and information storage obligations and policies (go to “Where We Store Your Information” in the sections below for more details).
If your consent is provided in advance, we might allow selected third parties to utilize your data to enable them to provide you the information related to the additional goods, services, etc., which we believe might be interesting and helpful for you. If such consent is provided, you can withdraw it anytime.
Information we receive from other sources. We combine this information with the information given by you and the information collected by us. This information and the combined information are used for the purpose mentioned above (depending on the information we receive).
3. Disclosure of your information
- Business partners, sub-contractors, and suppliers for the quality and performance of the contract we entered with them or you; and
- Search engine providers and analytics who help us with the improvement and optimization of the website.
Your information will be disclosed to third parties if:
- We sell or buy any asset or business; in that case, your personal data and information will be disclosed to the prospective buyer or seller;
- In case we or substantially all of the assets are owned by the third party, in this case, your personal data held by other customers and us will be transferrable assets;
- If we are obliged by the law to disclose your personal information;
- To further protect the fraud and reduction of fraud;
- To protect our rights, safety, or property, and those of our customers and others.
If we receive any data or information that doesn’t pertain to you, we ask you to delete the data and contact us immediately.
4. Where do we store your personal data
All the information you provide is stored on our or our selected business partner’s secure servers. We will take reasonable steps to protect your information according to this policy which includes (without limitation) the following:
- Installation of secure firewall;
- Use of anti-virus software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying regular backups.
Few of our external third parties are located outside the “European Economic Area” or (EEA), so their processing of your personal information will involve transferring data outside EEA.
In case we transfer your data outside EEA, we ensure the same kind of protection by implementing at least one type of safeguard given below:
- We will only transfer your data to the countries that offer deemed level of protection of your personal information according to the European Commission;
- When we use certain service providers, we might utilize particular contracts approved by the European Commission that provide personal data protection similar to Europe; and
- When you use providers based in the US. We might transfer the data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield that makes them mandatory to provide similar protection to personal data as shared between Europe and the US.
Suppose we have provided you with the password or chosen a password that allows you to access a specific part of the website. In that case, you are responsible for securing and keeping the password confidential. We recommend you never share a password with anyone.
It is unfortunate the transmission of information through the internet is not entirely secure. However, we always do our best to protect your personal data and information. But, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website and other similar transmissions is at your own risk. Once we collect your relevant information, we utilize strict measures and security procedures to prevent any unauthorized access.
5. Your rights
You can have the following rights in respect of your personal information under the law:
- The right to have information about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right to access the information to verify the legality of our use;
- The right to request if any incomplete or inaccurate information is there and its rectification;
- The right to request to delete or remove your information when there is no additional reason to use it;
- The right to restrict on the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have to fulfill your purposes;
- The right to object information for marketing purposes; and
- The right to not to be a subject of the decision having a legal effect on your based on the automated decision.
You can exercise any of the above rights and email us anytime when you do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you feel your rights are breached in some way, you can contact us via email mentioned above or lodge an official complaint with the office of the Information Commissioner on their website at icover.org.uk or by contacting at:
Occasionally we include links to third parties on this website. When we provide the links, that does not mean we are endorsing or approving the site’s policy toward the visitor’s privacy. You must review these privacy policies before sharing or submitting any personal information on these websites.