An Information Officer will have experience in analysing data, data input and presenting information relating to numbers. You will also need good administration skills and communication skills to be able to explain in detail the information you have found.
You will need to be a methodical person who works in a logical manner and someone who can work clearly and concisely.
Related: Information Officer Cover Letter
If you are looking to update your CV, please see the below example.
Information Officer CV Example
I have strong IT and analytical skills and like to research facts and figures and ensure that the correct information is logged appropriately in an indexed manner.
I am organized and thorough in my work, I am an effective communicator and have good written and presentation skills and ability to present my findings well to people who may not come from a similar background.
I enjoy researching and looking into information and collating data and putting my findings into an organized and collated way so it is easily accessible when needed. I like to learn new skills and improve myself for the good of the company I work for and like to keep up to date on new researching and data tools.
Date to Date or To Date – Information Officer – Where?
In my role as Information Officer, I research and look into figures and facts and analyse the data that I find to explain to others. My responsibilities include:
- Data research
- Data input
- Analysis of the data
- Presenting the information on the data in a manner to ensure that it is understood correctly
- Updating records and logs
- Working with online databases and records
- Selecting the right material to analyse
- Collating the material and logging it in an appropriate order, cataloguing and indexing
- Managing numerous projects for different clients at any one time
- Writing and editing reports as required
- Giving training to colleagues on various topics related to data
- Logging all internet found resources so as to be able to find easier next time
- Presenting key information in graphs, diagrams and charts as required
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Anything relevant, industry specific packages?
Any relevant data programs?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?