Sales Advisor: Typically there are inbound sales advisors and outbound sales advisors. Inbound respond to calls coming in from new or existing customers and are generally looking to buy a product or service or at the least open to having a discussion. Outbound sales advisors will make a mixture of cold calls to sell a product or service or they could be calling existing customers to sell them a related product or service or up sell associated products or services and these existing customers are often referred to as “warm leads”.
Sales Advisor CV Example
Mobile / Email
An ambitious, self-motivated and highly driven sales professional with a proven track record in exceeding targets. An enthusiastic and goal orientated individual with the ability to generate revenue increasing profitability by applying learned sales techniques. Has exceptional customer handling skills with the ability to build rapport effectively.
Company Name: XXX Date to Date (or To Date) Sales Advisor
Responsible for generating revenue by inbound and outbound calls to new and existing customers. Accountable for educating and advising the customers of associated products and services in order to maximise profitability for the company.
- Establishes a good rapport with all customers by actively listening to the callers requirements
- Handles all enquiry’s both inbound and outbound from existing and new customers
- Keeps and maintains accurate records on the customer relationship management database CRM
- Able to quickly ascertain the most appropriate product or service to meet the needs of the customer
- Actively up-sells associated products and services by continuously learning and developing knowledge about the products and services offered by the company
- Adheres to company policies and practices and operates according to company guidelines and best practice
- Continuously invests in learning and developing new skills and product knowledge
- Achieves sales targets on a weekly and monthly basis and keeps detailed records in order to report on facts and figures
School Name: GCSEs or equivalent, Maths, English Language & Literature, Business Studies, ICT
College Name: A levels or equivalent, Maths, English Language, Business Studies, Economics
Level 2 Certificate in Sales & Level 2 Diploma in Sales (Face to Face Selling & Buyer Behaviour)
Level 3 Certificate in Sales & Level 3 Diploma in Sales (Organising activities & Contributing to decision-making)
Excellent customer service and handling skills
Excellent telephone manner and confident communicator
Ability to persuade and influence decisions by building rapport
Self motivated, Results Driven & Goal Orientated
Ability to work as a team member