Team Secretary: A team secretary supports the whole team or even the entire department rather than a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant who is likely to support one person – normally an MD or Senior Head of Department. They mostly support the administrative tasks of the office, diary management, organising meetings, events, conferences, collating information relevant to that department or information needed to make decisions, or produce presentations and they may well field calls into the department to save time.
Team Secretary CV
Mobile / Email
A highly ambitious and organised professional with the experience, knowledge and skills to support a variety of tasks. Exceptional administrative skills that add value and save time for the team to ensure they focus on core tasks and revenue generating activities. Works with the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
Name of Company: Date to Date (or To Date) Team Secretary
Efficiently supports the Sales & Marketing Managing Director MD and his team of 10 professionals with the smooth running and administration of the department.
- Manages and coordinates the diaries for the MD and several members of the team. This requires liaising with the team and various team secretaries in other departments.
- Plans and organises team meetings, sends out invites, books rooms, refreshments, collates all relevant materials, flipcharts, pens, presentation handouts etc.
- Responsible for attending the weekly team meetings and taking the minutes, typing up and distributing to all attendees.
- Organises complex travel arrangements across Europe and World Wide.
- Ensures all itineraries for travel were detailed, correct and accurate, flights booked, taxis and transfers organised, accommodation booked and ensured all visa’s were applied for in a timely manner.
- Collates information from several sources (people and systems) to produce sales and marketing reports and PowerPoint presentations for the MD.
- Worked with the highest integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
School Name: GCSEs – Maths, English, Business Studies, History (As – Cs)
College Name: A levels – Maths, English & Economics
Pitman’s Training – Secretarial Diploma
Pitman’s Training – Shorthand course and typing skills
Highly Planned & Organised, Good Multitasking Skills and Ability, Ability to Work Confidentially,
Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Excellent Communication Skills – Written and Verbal, Good Administration Skills, Computer Literate – Basic MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint Skills
Hobbies & Interests
Include hobbies and interests that relate to your skills, knowledge and experience. Try to project a well rounded individual that values work/life balance – a healthy lifestyle.