Use this CV example for Operations Manager job applications.
CV Example – Operations Manager
Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org 1 High Street, Small Town 07707707070
An ambitious, focused individual with a background in business management, seeking employment as an operations manager.
Newcastle University Business School
July 2014 Business Management
- Graduated with a 2:1 and took an optional module in international business
Small Town Community College
July 2011 GCSE’s
- 9 GCSE’s grade A*-C with a B in English and an A in mathematics.
Universal Printing Services | Riverside Industrial Park, Big Town
Operations Supervisor February 2016 – Present
Working directly below the operations manager, my job is to ensure that the daily operations run smoothly in accordance with the plans and targets set by the operations manager, as well as delegating to other members of staff in order to encourage accountability. This role has taught me a huge amount with regards to working in a large team, as I have found that larger teams naturally come with greater challenges.
Distributions ‘R’ Us | Riverside Industrial Park, Big Town
Duty Manager August 2014–February 2016
Duties included managing staff for the distribution floor on a given shift, planning rotas, ensuring mandatory training was up to date, and planning around staff holidays. In this role, I also worked on the distribution line among my staff which I found built an excellent relationship and created a team that worked seamlessly.
- Focused and hardworking
- Responsible, with the ability to react quickly and effectively to problems and challenges.
- Excellent at improving staff morale – a keen motivator
- A proven record in an established background in operations and staff management within the production sector.
Available upon request
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?