If you have found a position of Office Administrator that you would like to apply for then you will need to have good administration skills and ideally some previous experience of workingin an office and be looking for a busy and varied role.
An employer will be looking that you to have good communication skills, be able to use a computer and associated packages for typing, formatting documents, doing presentations etc. You will need to be able to multi task and work on different areas of a busy office environment efficiently and accurately providing a well needed support to many people in a business.
If you are looking to update your CV before applying for a role, please see the below CV which you can use as an example.
Office Administrator CV Example
I am an excellent communicator who enjoys working in an administrative role. Due to my organized and professional nature, I feel that I perform well in this role. I like working in a methodical and efficient manner and do not like to leave work undone.
I have excellent time management skills and know-how to prioritize the work that I have to do. I have a confident approach to working with computers and am used to doing and dealing with most admin documents.
I am keen to learn further skills to improve my experiences and skills for my employer and I am happy to do this in my own time if necessary. I am happy to provide support to other departments should they need help and enjoy the variety of this.
Date to Date or To Date – Office Administrator – Where?
In my role as Office Administrator, I provide support to departments in terms of administration. My responsibilities include:
- Typing letters, documents, reports etc as required
- Doing spreadsheets and updating them
- Taking calls and passing on messages
- Taking minutes in meetings and distributing them
- Dealing with the post for relevant departments
- Updating any databases and company in house systems for records
- Ordering new products for the office as requested by the Senior Management.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, in house systems, databases?
Time Management course? Admin course, any NVQ’s etc
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Medical Administrator CV: Complete Guide With Example, Format and Tips - April 25, 2023
- Student Services Administrator Cover Letter Example - April 8, 2023
- Recruitment Administrator Cover Letter Example - April 8, 2023