As an IT Support Analyst, you will provide support to all business users from an internal and even external purpose. You will be required to provide IT support and technical assistance to a business and therefore you will need to have good experience within this area.
You must be able to explain technical solutions in a non technical manner and provide solutions to users problems.
Please see below an example of a CV that you could use when doing your own or updating your CV.
IT Support Analyst CV
I am a hardworking person who has always had a technical mind and way of thinking. I have always had a keen interest in IT and aim to keep up to date with new technology both hardware and software related. I like to help people using their computers and different programs and see it as a challenge.
I am an excellent communicator who enjoys talking to and supporting people and feel that I prioritise and organize my work well. I enjoy learning new skills to keep myself up to date and can also teach people to use certain programs and systems and have helped to write manuals on equipment and systems that are specialists.
Date to Date or To Date – IT Support Analyst – Where?
In my role as IT Support Analyst, I provide general IT Support internally and externally and also more technical assistance on new systems, procedures and projects. My responsibilities include:
- Talking to internal and external users about the problems they are having with and logging this problem if it needs escalating or resolving it
- Resolving any problems and providing an explanation if it is something the user can look at themselves in the future
- Fixing equipment and re ordering or sending out new equipment to branches if unable to be fixed over the phone
- Setting up new equipment and upgrading existing systems
- Keeping accurate logs for future help and patterns
- Providing training on new systems or software applications
- Helping the support team with more general roles, setting up new users
- Assisting on projects where more technical expertise is needed and providing advice to Managers, Directors and clients on new equipment or systems they should be using.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications – any IT courses, degree or online courses?
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel???
Any other training courses or relevant qualifications for a job that you are looking for? Any IT training?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?