ICT Technician: An ICT Technician supports the users of computers with hardware and software problems. If you have an interested in computers and enjoy fixing computer problems then this is the job for you. You could be working in the business and supporting users on site or you could these days be working remotely with clients.
On this page:
ICT Technician CV Example
Mobile / Email
A very professional and competent ICT Technician with several years of experience maintaining, managing and developing all equipment (hardware and software). Has very good customer service skills and excellent communication skills in order to ensure non-technical users understand information and instructions. A highly ambitious technician that seeks a rewarding and interesting position in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Company Name: XXX Date to Date (or To Date) ICT Technician
Responsible for the management, maintenance and development of all ICT equipment and the provision of technical advice, education and support.
- Responsible for maintaining, managing, and upgrading of hardware, laptops, servers, switches, PCs, printers, video’s, conference facilities
- Responsible for account upgrades and updating software applications, bugs and virus protection installations
- Providing and supporting the users in a range of services: Troubleshooting, Testing, Development, Issue resolution, Back-ups and restoring and retrieving information
- Responsible for supporting: Windows, XP / Vista / Windows 7, Office 2003 and 2007, Windows Server, Active Directory Management Exchange 2003/2007, Blackberry Server / Window Mobile, Backup Products, Anti-Virus Products, DNS, Ethernet, wireless routers and Firewall Configuration
Educating and training end users on new systems, software and applications
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records for future reference and monitoring service level agreements
School Name: GCSE Maths, English Language & Literature, ICT Computer Science, PE.
College Name: Diploma in ICT Systems Support Level 2 & Diploma in ICT Professional Competence Level 2
University Name: Degree in Computer Science
ICT Systems Support – PC Maintenance Level 1
Experience of Lotus Notes, Linux / Unix, VMware ESXi, Epicor ERP System
Problem Solving and Route Cause Analysis Skills
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to build good rapport and excellent working relationships
Excellent Interpersonal skills
Ability to prioritise in a face paced environment and work to agreed service levels