Staff Nurse: As a Registered Staff Nurse you can work in a hospital, NHS Trusts, Residential homes, Prisons, the Military, Agencies, Health centres, GP Practices, Schools or large companies. Staff Nurses are responsible for the provision of care to patients – assessing and planning care requirements.
You can use this CV sample freely for your job applications however it’s best to amend it as suitable.
On this page:
Staff Nurse CV Example
Mobile / Email
A highly competent, compassionate and caring Staff Nurse with 10 years of practical nursing experience. Has in-depth experience of providing, assessing and planning care for patients within a hospital ward, residential unit and school.
Company Name: XXX Date to Date (or To Date) Staff Nurse
Responsible and accountable for the provision of care and health assessment to assigned patients. Responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation programmes of care including discharge planning of each patient.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care within the nursing team framework
- Coordinating and planning the patients discharge arrangements in accordance with policy and procedure
- Promoting a patient centred approach to care in collaboration with all relevant healthcare professionals and agencies
- Educate and advise patients and their carer’s where applicable and relevant
Responsible for keeping and maintaining accurate patient documentation and records
School Name: GCSEs or equivalent: Maths, English Language & Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Sociology and Psychology.
College Name: A levels: Maths, English Language & Literature, Biology & Chemistry.
University Name: Degree in Nursing
Training & Professional Certificates
Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional observational skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised, emotionally charged and fast changing environment
- Has the ability to build trust, credibility and rapport with patients
- Proven track record of treating individuals with respect and dignity
- Naturally compassionate and caring and always treating patients fairly