Office Manager: Usually an Office Manager role is a natural progression from being a Personal Assistant or Team Secretary. The role of the Office Manager is to ensure the smooth running of the office which could include some or all of the following tasks, operations and procedures, budgets, payroll, maintaining filling systems, ordering stationery and recording and maintaining holidays and sickness.
Office Manager CV Example
Mobile / Email
A highly organised and proactive professional Office Manager with 10 years of experience. Excellent administrative skills and knowledge to ensure an effective and efficient running office. A self-motivated and ambitious individual now seeking out the next challenging office management role with staff responsibility. Is able to work confidentially with professionalism and Integrity.
Company Name: XXX Date to Date (or To Date) Office Manager
Responsible for providing a full administrative support and service to the department or division. Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the division and the personnel requirements.
- Provides a full administrative support service to the department, team or entire office
- Manages operations and office procedures, filing systems etc.
- Arranges complex travel and booking flights as required
- Ensures stationery supplies are maintained and ordered in a timely manner
- Management of diaries and arranging meetings as required
- Planning and organising team meetings, events, conferences and annual reviews
- Keeping track of project tasks, timelines, budgets and resources
- Keeping project managers and senior managers informed and updated on project progress and issues
- Managing holiday and sickness records for the team/department
- Record, process and monitor all department budgets and invoices
- Recording and reporting on the teams holidays and sickness
- Liaise and manage vendors and suppliers
School Name: GCSEs or equivalent, Maths, English Language & Literature, Drama, Sociology
College Name: A levels or equivalent, History, English Literature, Business Studies
Pitman’s – Office Manager Diploma
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Experience of managing diaries and arranging large events and conferences
Experience of recording and processing invoices
Computer Literate & knowledge of relevant software packages including payroll
Exceptional Interpersonal skills
Excellent Planning & Organisation skills
Time Management & Prioritisation skills
Excellent communication skills
Excellent customer orientation focused skills
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?