Event Planner: Mainly responsible for arranging events (business conferences, sales and marketing events, international meetings, office parties etc) from concept to completion including planning, organising and ensuring all resources, budgets, accommodation and venues are taken into consideration.
The Event Planner will likely be responsible for managing all the supplier and venue contacts and ensure good working relationships are maintained. They may also be responsible for the management and negotiation of contracts and service level agreements. If this position sits within a medium to large corporate company an Event Planner is likely to work closely with the sales and marketing teams.
Event Planner CV Example
Mobile / Email
An ambitious and highly planned, organised and dedicated Events Planner with 5 years of experience in a corporate environment. A proven track record in providing an excellent events planning service from conception to completion and continuously exceeds expectations. Looking for career advancement and progression in an interesting and dynamic environment.
Company Name: XXX Date to Date (or To Date) Event Planner
Responsible for the entire events calendar for the Sales & Marketing Department and managing and coordinating the suppliers, resources, equipment, venues, and materials to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of conferences, meetings and exhibitions.
- Responsible for the planning and organising of all company events within the Sales and Marketing Department (business conferences, team building events, promotions, sales and marketing events, media events, Christmas Parties etc).
- Researching the local market, competitors and conducting regular bench marking exercises to ensure the best possible prices and service
- Accountable for cost effective venue sourcing, hotels, equipment, car facilities, materials etc.
- Managing the key supplier relationships and contract management, catering, venues, hotels,
- Ensuring all details are taken into consideration in the planning phase, costs, health and safety, compliance with regulation
- Works in collaboration with other internal departments, Sales & Marketing, Finance and Facilities Management
- Provides assistance with direct marketing initiatives, campaigns and promotional activities
- Conducts thorough follow up analysis after each event and produces reports and presentations for senior management
- Maintaining an inventory of facilities & equipment used.
School Name: GCSEs, Maths, English, Geography, History, Physics, Drama.
College Name: A levels Maths, English, Geography.
University Name: Degree Events Management
Level 3 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality QCF Management Programme
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Exceptional Planning and Organising Skills & Ability
Good Project Management Skills
Excellent relationship building skills
Excellent supplier and contract management skills and experience
Negotiating & Persuasion Skills
Basic knowledge of Health & Safety
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Let us improve this post! Tell us how we can improve this post?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?