Boiler Technician: Boiler Technicians can work in a variety of environments, domestic, large corporate companies in their boiler rooms, power plants or mechanical rooms. Technicians are typically responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of boilers, heating, water and drainage systems. Due to the number of hazards involved in this type of job (extreme temperatures, electric stock and loud noises) an engineer needs to be able to follow strict safety procedures.
Boiler Technician CV Example
Mobile / Email
A highly proficient and competent engineer with 10 years of domestic heating installation, repair and maintenance experience. A highly reliable and friendly individual that values and understands the importance of excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Company Name: XXX Date to Date (or To Date) Boiler Technician
Experienced in repairing, maintaining, fault finding and diagnosing domestic boilers, heating, water and drainage systems.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in repairing and maintaining domestic boilers, heating, water and drainage systems
- Highly proficient at fault finding and diagnosis of domestic boilers, heating, water and drainage systems
- Experienced and knowledgeable installation of domestic boilers and heating systems
- Responsible for carrying out safety inspections and issuing certifications to landlords in accordance with regulation and legislation
School Name: GCSEs or equivalent, Maths, English Language, Physics, Chemistry
College Name: Level 2 Diploma Installing and Maintaining Domestic Heating Systems
Level 2 / 3 NVQ Domestic Plumbing & Heating
ACS Gas Safety Assessment
Gas Safe Registered
Attended several manufacturer training courses including; Alpha, Ariston, Baxi, Glow-Worm, Ideal, Intergas, Vaillant & Worcester Bosch
Ability to follow technical instructions
Methodical approach to repair and maintenance
Hands on mechanical and practical skills
Excellent problem solving and fault finding skills
Good customer service
Excellent awareness and regular training in safety regulations
Hobbies & Interests
There are mixed opinions about listing your hobbies and interests on CVs – some recruiters won’t read them and others consider they help to sell a rounded story of the candidate.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Let us improve this post! Tell us how we can improve this post?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Primary Teacher CV Example - April 19, 2023
- A Helpful Tutorial On Creating The Ideal Journalism Cv - January 11, 2023
- Creative Resume Template & Enduring Tips - October 28, 2022