The role of an Office Junior is a very varied one but extremely important and a real opportunity to learn different aspects of an administration role from answering the telephone to dealing with the post, visitors, typing etc.
An example CV is below for you to use as a guide:
CV Example: Office Junior
I am a young self motivated individual who is looking to get into the world of administration and am very interested in furthering my career as an Office Junior.
I feel that I have excellent communication skills and have had the benefit of being able to communicate with a number of different people through my school and college life. I feel that this has helped me. I have a good standard of education and feel that my English and Maths skills are good. I am an organized and thorough person and I aim to make lists of my points to do or to learn.
I am very positive and eager to learn. I have good Typing skills and have had some experience on telephone and dealing with customers on the phone and face to face. I aim to provide good customer service. I am very keen to learn new skills and will attend any training relevant to my job or to improve myself so that I can be efficient for the company that I work for.
Date to Date or To Date – Office Junior – Where?
In my role as Account Manager I manage various accounts for different clients. My responsibilities include:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages, passing on calls etc.
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post
- Greeting and meeting visitors and signing them in the visitors book
- Typing documents and letters
- Updating records on the computer and manually
- Using the photocopier, franking machine etc
- Making teas and coffees for meetings as required
- Ensuring the area I work in and the office is clean and tidy
- General errands as requested by the Managing Director.
College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications, list GCSE or A Level grades if you can do.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel?
Any other training courses or relevant qualifications to a job that you are looking for? College?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- The Compassionate Leave UK: Statutory Entitlement on Dependent’s Death - May 25, 2023
- Office Supervisor Cover Letter Example - April 13, 2023
- Executive Assistant Cover Letter Example - April 13, 2023