If you are looking to apply for a Field Sales Executive role then you will already have some prior sales experience, preferably in the same industry. You will need to be prepared to travel a great deal in this role to meet your customers/clients.
You will need to work to specific targets set by your Manager and be able to learn new products and services to keep up with your industry. You will have to have excellent communication skills and be able to sell to clients which may include cold calling. You will need to be thick skinned and not deterred by rejection.
If you are looking to update your CV before applying for a job, please see the below example:
Related: Field Sales Executive Cover Letter
Field Sales Executive CV Example
I enjoy selling and communicating with people and want to have a long career in sales.
I am a confident person who is naturally outgoing. I have had experience of communicating with all different levels of personnel and feel that I am able to adapt as necessary.
I thrive on working to targets and like to ensure that I exceed these targets where possible. I like to travel and have a good general knowledge of various areas and if not then I will research as necessary.
I pay great attention to detail, am very organised and have good time management skills. I am a dedicated and true sales person looking for a long career in sales.
Date to Date or To Date – Field Sales Executive – Where?
In my role as Field Sales Executive I sell to new and existing clients on a daily basis working to targets. My day to day responsibilities include:
- Arranging appointments to see clients
- Making calls from referrals or recommendations
- Training on new products and services
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Keeping accurate records and logs as to sales and potential sales
- Dealing with payment information from sales and follow up to ensure that everything going smoothly before moving over to the after sales team
School, College, University – any qualification details and where.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel, Outlook or any other packages you have used?
Any specific Training that you have done, any sales courses, specific product training or techniques.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
Good luck with writing your CV.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Crafting the Perfect Retail Assistant CV: Stand Out in the Competitive Retail Industry - April 17, 2023
- Sales Cover Letter Examples for Job Applications 2021 - April 13, 2023
- Sales Advisor CV Example - April 13, 2023