If you are looking to be a Compliance Manager in your next role then you will need to have some experience in the role of Compliance and also ideally some experience of being a Manager or at least some supervisory experience.
Your role will be to ensure that people in compliance roles under your guidance are helping to make sure that clients and businesses are following the correct standards and procedures as outlined by industry specific guidelines.
Related: Compliance Manager Cover Letter
If you are looking to update your CV, please see the below example:
Compliance Manager CV Example
Having completed my degree in (what subject and when from where etc) I enjoy working in a Compliance role. I am a methodical worker who likes being very organized and planning my day effectively.
I am a personable individual with excellent man management skills and have provided supervisory skills for many years now. I am very organized and effective in my working life. I like to do as much as I can and learn as much as I can to ensure that I can always do my best.
I enjoy travelling and visiting clients, I have excellent communication skills and feel that I am able to provide good advice and talk clients through new and unfamiliar procedures.
Date to Date or To Date – Compliance Manager – Where?
In my role as Compliance Manager, I am responsible for ensuring that we operate under strict guidelines and that my team ensure that correct advice is provided to our clients. My responsibilities include:
- Team meetings to find out which clients are being seen and when and who will be doing the visit
- Doing training sessions on new legislation to follow up
- Providing advice to my team and doing a joint visit on problem clients or clients with an investigation
- Paperwork trail and accurate and detailed records pre client
- Reports and figures relating to each client
- Providing specific industry led training for clients on new legislation or procedures they are unfamiliar with
- Managing my team/department and dealing with personnel related issues
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications – any IT courses, degree or online courses?
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel???
Any relevant training – Health and Safety, procedural, industry specific standards?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.