If you are looking for a Customer Service Account Manager role then you will need experience in Customer Services and of managing multiple accounts.
You will need to be a confident communicator who is able to talk to customers well and provide excellent customer service and resolve any problems that arise.
You will need to have an organised manner and be able to plan and prioritise your workload.
If you are looking to update your CV please see the below CV example:
Customer Service Account Manager CV Example
I have excellent communication skills and enjoy talking to new and existing customers on a daily basis. I pride myself on building relationships with customers and for providing excellent customer service and have had some good feedback regarding my customer service skills.
I am organized and dedicated to my workload. I like to make a list each day to show what work and accounts I need to work on and like to ensure this is done each day.
I am self motivated and like the challenge of my role, I work better in a busy atmosphere and enjoy the buzz this creates. I am a people person who enjoys working to new challenges.
Date to Date or To Date – Customer Service Account Manager – Where?
In my role as Customer Service Account Manager I liaise with my customers and develop my accounts daily. My responsibilities include:
- Contacting my clients to see what help I can provide with them or if they need anything new
- Building up relationships with new and existing clients
- Providing advice and help to my clients
- Ensuring that any paperwork is done efficiently and that the client has everything they need
- Training new staff on customer service practices
- Managing my team or department on how things are done, what customers need contacting about what and resolving any issues
- Dealing with any escalated issues from customers
- Updating any procedures or processes to ensure we are always ahead of the game.
- Dealing with any personnel issues within my team as well as managing holiday, sickness, overtimes etc.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Anything relevant, industry specific packages?
Any Customer Service training or direct industry related training?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?