If you are looking to do a Picker Packer role then you may have some previous warehouse experience. A picker packer works in a busy warehouse or distribution centre going through different locations on a list or scanner and picking the right products to be packed and finally distributed.
You will need to be motivated and organised and work in a methodical manner. You will be on your feet for most of your shift and sometimes in a cold setting.
If you are looking to update your CV before applying for a role please see the below example:
Picker Packer CV Example
I am a hardworking individual who enjoys working in manual jobs. I enjoy hard work that I can tackle and see the results at the end. I am efficient in my work and work in a methodical manner allowing for complete accuracy.
I work in a fast paced environment and view this as a challenge. I have good communication skills and liaise well with my colleagues and managers. I am always keen to take on other roles and more work and have no restrictions for this.
I have a calm and good natured manner, I like to get the job done and I am very focused on my outlook.
Date to Date or To Date – Picker Packer – Where?
In my role as a Picker Packer, I find the location of the items I am looking to pack and pick these ready to be packed and finally distributed. My responsibilities include:
- Using a handheld scanner to download the product list that I am searching for
- Finding the correct locations and collecting the items in my trolley before taking them to the packing area
- Printing off courier or postal or internal delivery labels so that it is clear where the package is destined for
- Inputting information onto the computer and scanning the items out of stock
- Packing new stock coming into the warehouse into locations ready to be taken out again
- Using the forklift truck (only if qualified) to move bigger packages around the warehouse or take off deliveries.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Anything relevant, handheld scanners, what type?
Any warehouse, health and safety or forklift truck training?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.