If you are looking to do a Picker Packer role then you may have some previous warehouse experience. A picker packer works in a busy warehouse or distribution centre going through different locations on a list or scanner and picking the right products to be packed and finally distributed.
You will need to be motivated and organised and work in a methodical manner. You will be on your feet for most of your shift and sometimes in a cold setting.
If you are looking to update your CV before applying for a role please see the below example:
Picker Packer CV Example
I am a hardworking individual who enjoys working in manual jobs. I enjoy hard work that I can tackle and see the results at the end. I am efficient in my work and work in a methodical manner allowing for complete accuracy.
I work in a fast paced environment and view this as a challenge. I have good communication skills and liaise well with my colleagues and managers. I am always keen to take on other roles and more work and have no restrictions for this.
I have a calm and good natured manner, I like to get the job done and I am very focused on my outlook.
Date to Date or To Date – Picker Packer – Where?
In my role as a Picker Packer, I find the location of the items I am looking to pack and pick these ready to be packed and finally distributed. My responsibilities include:
- Using a handheld scanner to download the product list that I am searching for
- Finding the correct locations and collecting the items in my trolley before taking them to the packing area
- Printing off courier or postal or internal delivery labels so that it is clear where the package is destined for
- Inputting information onto the computer and scanning the items out of stock
- Packing new stock coming into the warehouse into locations ready to be taken out again
- Using the forklift truck (only if qualified) to move bigger packages around the warehouse or take off deliveries.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Anything relevant, handheld scanners, what type?
Any warehouse, health and safety or forklift truck training?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?