Marketing Officer: A marketing officer is usually responsible for promoting the clients or employers products, services or ideas and concepts. You need to be creative and excellent at communication skills. In this role, a marketing officer will be planning product launches, conducting market research and organising public relations events and campaigns.
Marketing Officer CV Example
Mobile / Email
A methodical and highly effective Marketing Officer with experience of managing several customer campaigns, conferences, events and exhibitions. A highly creative and ambitious professional with six years of experience within a marketing department in a corporate environment.
Company Name: XXX Date to Date (or To Date) Marketing Officer
Responsible for all marketing, conducting research and planning and organising campaigns, events and ensuring the delivery and results for key company strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for conducting market research on competitors and consumer behaviour and opinions
- Planning and organising public relations events and campaigns from concept to completion.
- Arranging and facilitating events, conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Seeking and securing sponsorship by building rapport and long term relationships with local organisations
- Accountable for liaising and networking with a variety of stakeholders, clients, suppliers and organisations
- Monitoring and evaluating campaigns, events and conferences to ensure return on investment (ROI)
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the client database
- Working in collaboration with marketing managers and colleagues
School Name: GCSE’s: Maths, English Language & Literature, Geography, History and Drama.
College Name: A Level’s: Maths, English, Technology and Science.
University Name: BSc (Hons) Marketing
Proven track record of developing and implementing campaigns, events, conferences and exhibitions
Excellent planning and organising skills
Analytical and interpretational skills and ability
Creative and innovative skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Proven ability and skills to network with clients and public to build strong working relationships.