If you are looking for a role as a Marketing Assistant then you will be normally have some experience in Marketing, Journalism, and Social Media etc and may have studied this at University.
You will be up to date on all things Marketing and Social Media and actively follow Twitter and use Face book etc. You will be required to help a business or company to Market itself through press releases, social media and analyse who you are targeting to gain maximum exposure.
If you are looking to update your CV, please see the below example:
Related: Marketing Assistant Cover Letter
Marketing Assistant CV Example
I am a degree educated (in what subject) and exceptionally hard working. I work in a methodical manner and enjoy working in my chosen career as I like to provide advice to businesses to help them run more efficiently and smoothly.
I have excellent communication skills both orally and written and I enjoy writing documents and researching my information. I also enjoy getting to know how people work and understanding the importance they have on projects. I am an articulate and personable individual who deals with things in a professional manner.
I have excellent time management skills and like to dedicate myself to the role that I am doing and learn new skills as necessary to enhance my experiences. I am very organized and detailed in my work and like to ensure that my work is completed on time every day/week.
Date to Date or To Date – Marketing Assistant – Where?
In my role as Marketing Assistant, I use my skills to promote and market the business through press releases and social media. My responsibilities include:
- Writing press releases and distributing them
- Helping with company branding including business cards, letter heads etc
- Updating Twitter and Face book with new news and developments
- Analysing who the target audience is
- Looking into and organising and attending company events including trade shows
- Keeping the website up to date and adding new information and features as required
- Providing advice to the company on what to do and drawing up a marketing plan accordingly.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, and In Design – any other Marketing type packages?
Any social media training?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Primary Teacher CV Example - April 19, 2023
- A Helpful Tutorial On Creating The Ideal Journalism Cv - January 11, 2023
- Creative Resume Template & Enduring Tips - October 28, 2022