If you have found an HR Trainee role that you are looking to apply for, it is important to ensure that your CV is as up to date as possible and that it shows and demonstrates the skills and experiences that you have and those skills that are most relevant to the role in which you are applying for.
As you are looking to break into HR, you need to ensure that your potential new employer can see what qualities and skills that you have as well as your previous experiences even through your education.
If you are looking for help in writing your CV, please see the below CV example which you can tailor to your requirements and use as a guide:
Related: HR Trainee Cover Letter Example
HR Trainee CV Example
I am a young, keen and enthusiastic person who is looking for a career in human resources. Following an introduction to employment in an administrative capacity, I feel that I would like to have a long career in HR.
I am organized and efficient, thorough in my work. I like to ensure that I pay great attention to detail and look at other ways of working efficiently. I am keen to learn and to continue to develop my skills to enable me to be beneficial to the company that I work for.
I am an excellent communicator and feel confident in my work. I have good administration skills and have good skills in Microsoft office packages.
Date to Date or To Date – HR Trainee – Where?
In my role as HR Trainee, I provide HR support in an administrative way whilst learning the HR profession. My responsibilities include:
- Assisting with HR letters
- Ensure that all employee records and up to date and personnel files contain all essential information
- Update any records such as holidays, sickness, overtime and follow up with relevant Line Manager
- General admin and answering the telephone in the HR department
- Shadowing other HR professionals in the department
- Taking minutes in HR meetings and typing these up ready for distribution
- Handing out payslips each month.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel???
Any training that you may have done – administration, typing, time management, any relevant courses to this role?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Let us improve this post! Tell us how we can improve this post?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Primary Teacher CV Example - April 19, 2023
- A Helpful Tutorial On Creating The Ideal Journalism Cv - January 11, 2023
- Creative Resume Template & Enduring Tips - October 28, 2022