If you are looking to apply for a HR Officer position and need to update your CV then it is important to look at your old CV and a job description for the role that you are applying for to ensure that you tailor your CV to the position you want to get.
Remember carefully things that you may not feel as important but an employer could do if it is relevant to their business; consider all aspects of your experience when writing your CV.
If you are looking for an example to use as a guide, please see below:
Related: HR Officer Cover Letter
HR Officer CV Example
I am an excellent communicator and enjoy dealing with people in my chosen career. I am patient person who remains calm under pressure. I am enthusiastic in my work and like to ensure that I get my work completed on time and to the correct deadline where necessary.
I am self motivated and able to work well on my own initiative or as part of a team. I enjoy trying to help people overcome their problems and have had some involvement with training new starters to which I enjoy.
I am looking to continue to develop my career in HR and interested in learning any area I can and possibly look to specialize in the future.
Date to Date or To Date – HR Officer – Where?
In my role as HR Officer, I provide a wide range of HR tasks in my role of a generalist nature. My responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and guidance including training to Line Managers
- Assisting in staff reviews and follow ups
- Put in place training plans as required and follow up after any completed training
- Tailor induction programs for new starters
- Ensure regular contact with payroll and monitor timesheets including any overtime
- Manage any absence holiday, sickness or otherwise
- Tackle any issues – disciplinary or grievance or otherwise
- Recruitment and retention
- Company policies and procedures, contracts of employment etc
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Any HR qualifications or courses that would be beneficial to the company, time management etc.
Training courses that you have been on yourself.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.