If you are ready to apply for a HR Manager role and just need to update your CV then it is important to ensure that you have all your work experience and training to hand so that you can put this into your CV, this will include dates and places for example where you have worked and where you have studied.
If you have any similarities to the role that you are applying for, ensure that you highlight this in your CV so a new employer can easily see your skills and experiences and the relevance.
If you are looking to update your CV, please see the below CV which you can use as a guide.
Related: HR Manager Cover Letter
HR Manager CV Example
I am a passionate HR Manager who is self motivated and enthusiastic in my work. I enjoy working with others and helping to solve difficult issues. I am an excellent communicator and a good listener which I feel is important in this role.
I am very organized and thorough individual who pays great attention to detail. I work very hard and like to keep accurate records and up to date at all times.
I am a good problem solver and like to work on new projects and initiatives. I enjoy working to new challenges and I am eager to learn new things. I am a good team player but understand the importance of working on my own initiative. I remain very confidential in my work at all times.
Date to Date or To Date – HR Manager – Where?
In my role as HR Manager, I manage the HR department and all aspects of HR for the business. My responsibilities include:
- Provide support to staff and line managers on HR related issues
- Recruitment, retention and selection including interviewing
- Updating company documents including policies and procedures
- Holding disciplinary hearings and grievance hearings
- Taking part in appeal hearings
- Managing absence including holidays and sickness
- Liaising with payroll and doing monthly updates and checks before payroll
- Reviews and performance appraisals
- Exit interviews
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Any HR qualifications or courses that would be beneficial to the company, time management etc.
Training courses that you have been on yourself.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Let us improve this post! Tell us how we can improve this post?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Primary Teacher CV Example - April 19, 2023
- A Helpful Tutorial On Creating The Ideal Journalism Cv - January 11, 2023
- Creative Resume Template & Enduring Tips - October 28, 2022