If you are looking to be an HR Assistant then you will be looking to start a career in HR. An HR Assistant will usually provide administrative support to the advisers and managers in an HR capacity. This can consist of (depending on the company) taking up references, checking got the correct employee documentation, calculating holiday, sickness entitlements, sending out offer letters, acceptance to resignation letters and all other general admin.
You will need to be very organised and pay great attention to detail in this role whilst working in a private and confidential manner around sensitive information.
Related: HR Assistant Cover Letter
If you are in the process of applying for a job, please see the below CV example which you can use as a guide:
HR Assistant CV Example
I am a confident administrator who has had a number of years supporting employees through working as a PA. I am experienced in working with sensitive and confidential information and pay great attention to detail in the work that I do.
I have a mature and responsible attitude towards my work and I am very organized. I like to ensure that I complete my work on time and efficiently and I do not like to leave any work undone.
I am self motivated and enthusiastic and enjoy working with others as well as on my own initiative. I am flexible on my work and will always ensure that my work is completed working to tight deadlines.
Date to Date or To Date – HR Assistant – Where?
In my role as HR Assistant I provide support to my Manager in administration terms of the HR department. My responsibilities include:
- Typing up offer letters and sending out
- Taking minutes in meetings and disciplinary hearings
- Calculating holiday pay and sickness pay
- Working out any bonus payments for the staff
- Sending contracts of employment out and ensuring received a signed copy back
- Getting the correct ID for employees
- Taking calls and passing onto the relevant adviser or manager
- Updating the employee handbook and issuing new copies.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Anything relevant, industry-specific packages?
Any specific employee database system? HR system that calculates and logs holidays?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Primary Teacher CV Example - April 19, 2023
- A Helpful Tutorial On Creating The Ideal Journalism Cv - January 11, 2023
- Creative Resume Template & Enduring Tips - October 28, 2022