You can use this CV example for an Administrator job application. This CV has been prepared for entry level applications so you canstill apply for the vacancy even if you don’t have work experience.
It’s best to review this CV example and make amendments before using it for your job applications. You will need to replace the information with your own.
Use this sample as a guide to writing your own CV in minutes. Also, you can go through here to know the factors of writing a cv for part time job here.
Our tips on drafting a medical administrator CV will be handy.
Entry Level Admin CV Example
Your Town, SW 3333 | Phone: 123 456 7890
firstname.lastname@example.org | Your LinkedIn URL
Entry-Level Administrative Assistant CV
Administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
CBD school, A Town, SW
Executive Assistant Certificate, in-progress
- Project Management for Executive Assistants
- MS Office for Professional Staff
- Electronic Presentations for Business Professionals
- Communication Skills for Executive Assistants
- Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
- Professional Office Procedures
- Certification: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), MS Office 2013
Office Management | Records Management | Database Administration | Travel Coordination
Spreadsheets/Reports | Event Management | Calendaring | Front-Desk Reception | Executive Support
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project, Publisher | FileMaker Pro | Windows and Mac OS X
CBD school, A Town, SW · Assistant / Practicum, 2016 to Present
Handle multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and billing) as the assistant to the registrar and admissions offices. Coordinate travel arrangements, maintain database and ensure the delivery of premium service to students.
Quickly became a trusted assistant known for “can-do” attitude, flexibility and high-quality work. Highlights:
- Communicated with multiple departments to plan meetings and prepare new student welcome packages.
- Helped coordinate dozens of recruitment events that contributed to high enrolment levels.
- Entrusted to manage an office in the supervisor’s absence. Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests; screened and transferred calls; and prepared school correspondence.
- A co-developed 60-page training manual that enabled faster ramp-up for newly hired support staff.
- Created PowerPoint presentation used by Office of Admissions to market executive support programs.
- Earned citations for excellence in areas including work volume, accuracy and quality; ability to learn and master new concepts; positive work ethic; and commitment to providing unsurpassed service.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?