Use this cv example for Train Driver job applications.
CV Example – Train Driver
Jane.email@example.com 1 High Street, Small Town 07707707070
Related: Train Driver Cover Letter
An ambitious, focused individual with a background in public transportation, seeking employment as a train driver.
Small Town Community College
July 2013 GCSE’s
- 9 GCSE’s grade A*-C with a B in English and an A in mathematics.
British Airways Language Flag Award in German
West Coast Rail Services
| Riverside Industrial Park, Tidworth
Transport Attendant February 2014 – Present
Duties include monitoring tickets and punching them to prevent reuse, keeping the train clean and tidy, and ensuring the safety of travelling passengers. A key element to my job was to provide boarding assistance to the elderly, sick, or disabled passengers wishing to travel. I also learned customer service skills by providing travel information and advice where necessary, as well as dealing with the occasional complaint, which I did proactively and efficiently.
- Focused and able to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Responsible, with the ability to react quickly and effectively to problems and challenges.
- Able to work on flexible rotations.
- Polite with highly polished customer service skills
- A background working in other areas of the public transport service.
Available upon request