Use this cv example for Train Driver job applications.
CV Example – Train Driver
Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org 1 High Street, Small Town 07707707070
Related: Train Driver Cover Letter
An ambitious, focused individual with a background in public transportation, seeking employment as a train driver.
Small Town Community College
July 2013 GCSE’s
- 9 GCSE’s grade A*-C with a B in English and an A in mathematics.
British Airways Language Flag Award in German
West Coast Rail Services
| Riverside Industrial Park, Tidworth
Transport Attendant February 2014 – Present
Duties include monitoring tickets and punching them to prevent reuse, keeping the train clean and tidy, and ensuring the safety of travelling passengers. A key element to my job was to provide boarding assistance to the elderly, sick, or disabled passengers wishing to travel. I also learned customer service skills by providing travel information and advice where necessary, as well as dealing with the occasional complaint, which I did proactively and efficiently.
- Focused and able to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Responsible, with the ability to react quickly and effectively to problems and challenges.
- Able to work on flexible rotations.
- Polite with highly polished customer service skills
- A background working in other areas of the public transport service.
Available upon request
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Let us improve this post! Tell us how we can improve this post?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?