If you are looking to apply for a Student Trainee role then you will need to have a keen interest in this area of specialism and be ready for a lot of learning ahead whilst gaining practical experience.
You will need to be able to demonstrate what you have done to prove your interest in this area, why do you want to be a student trainee etc. You will also need excellent communication skills and have a very hardworking nature as you will be doing some course at the same time as working so you will need excellent time management skills and extreme dedication to your chosen sector.
Related: Student Cover Letter
If you are looking at how best to set your CV out, please see the below example:
Student Trainee CV Example
I am a very hardworking person who strives to be the best at anything I set my mind to. I have always had a keen interest in (what area) and am prepared to learn as much as I can to be successful.
I feel that I have excellent communication skills and I am very professional and able to communicate with all different levels of people. I believe that customer service is very important and like to treat people how I would like to be treated myself.
I am very thorough in my work and like to ensure that I understand exactly what is expected of me to make sure I do my work to the best of my ability.
Date to Date or To Date – Student Trainee – Where?
In my role as Student Trainee I provide support to the team and help with clients/customers. My day to day responsibilities include:
- Providing support, passing over tools/equipment
- Talking to customers/clients and reassuring them
- Making new appointments and dealing with queries
- Keeping accurate logs and up to date paperwork and sending any documentation out for testing or to customers
- Ensuring that any equipment used has been sterilized at all times
- Organising the room and ensuring that it is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Learning new practical skills whilst working and ensuring that this ties in with my coursework.
School, College, University – any qualification details and where.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills, relevant skills to the particular industry?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.