Finance Director: Typically a Finance Director will be responsible for providing direction on the investments and finances of a business. The role of a Finance Director also includes managing, analysing and reporting to the business executives and senior management on key performance indicators, business risks and business objectives. As well as working in collaboration with the business a Finance Director will need to be commercial aware and give advice on the best actions to take for the growth of the company.
On this page:
Finance Director CV Example
Mobile / Email
A fully Qualified CIMA Accountant and highly competent professional Finance Director with experience of successfully supporting significant growth and strategic company business plans. A results driven, commercially aware individual that thrives on working in collaboration with the business to facilitate ambitious growth plans.
Company Name: XXX Date to Date (or To Date) Finance Director
- Responsible for making a significant contribution to the organisations strategic objectives, business plans and growth through leadership of the finance function.
- Responsible for the management, direction and leadership of the finance team
- Accountable for ensuring the execution of the budget planning process, developing the management reporting suite and the production of monthly management accounts and reporting
- Managing the cash flow to support budget delivery and treasury objectives
- Meeting statutory accounting practice requirements and complying with legislation
- Providing advice and recommendations on investment in people, propositions, tools, systems, policy and process as appropriate
- Ensures the company’s financial systems, processes and procedures are compliant with legislation and are robust and ensures future proofing
School Name: GCSEs or equivalent: Maths, English Language & Literature, Geography, Statistics and Business Studies.
College Name: A levels: Maths, English Literature & Language and Economics.
University Name: BA (Hons) Finance & Business
CIMA Fully Qualified Accountant
Highly analytical with strong IT skills including MS Excel Advanced skills
Excellent financial and commercial aware
Establishes excellent working relationships with the business
Ability to meet challenging and conflicting deadlines
Able to delegate, prioritise high workloads and excellent time management skills
Exceptional communication and presentation skills
High degree of integrity and professionalism