Vehicle Technician: A vehicle technician will be responsible for MOT checks, Repairs, Maintenance and regular Servicing of cars, vans, lorry’s, motor bikes or caravans. This is an ideal job for someone who loves fixing and playing with cars. It’s a very hands-on practical job and you’re highly likely to get dirty and oily in the process.
Vehicle Technician CV
Mobile / Email
An enthusiastic technician that prides himself/herself in ensuring vehicle owners drive away with safe and road worthy cars, vans, motorcycles and lorry’s. Excellent at fault finding, enjoys diagnosing problems and resolving to a high standard. Trained and qualified in mechanical engineering and thrives on fixing, repairing, maintaining and servicing vehicles and providing the highest quality of customer care.
Company Name: Date to Date (or To Date) Vehicle Technician
Responsible for the maintenance, repair and servicing of motor vehicles, providing excellent customer care and working to the highest of quality standards aligned with industry legislation and regulation.
- Takes responsibility for the accurate diagnosis and fault finding operations
- Responsible for regular maintenance and repair (tyres, exhausts, brakes, clutches, gear boxes etc)
- Carries out regular servicing of vehicles to ensure effective and efficient running motors (oil checks and changes, anti-freeze and water level checks, cooling systems, brakes, steering, and vision etc.)
- Experienced in conducting full MOT testing as set out by regulation to ensure safe and road worthy vehicles. MOT testing experience includes brakes, pedals, levers, and pads, lamps and lights, horns, batteries, electrical wiring, exhausts, fuel and emissions, steering and suspension, seat belts and body structure, registration plates and speedometers, mirrors and windscreen.
- Experienced in body repairs, accident damage repairs and spray painting.
School Name: GCSEs, English, Maths, Physical Education, Physics and Chemistry
College Name: Automotive & Mechanical Engineering
Apprenticeship Scheme: Certificate/Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance, Certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles, Certificate/Diploma in Vehicle Technology.
Practical hands-on skills, Ability to Diagnose Faults and Route Cause Analysis, Problem Solving Skills, Customer Service Skills and Communication Skills.
Hobbies & Interests
Restoring old cars, football, DIY.
Good luck with writing your CV. make sure that you have amended this example as suitable before uploading it for job applications.