Cover letter example for a Trainee Administrator position in the UK. You can use this application letter after amending it as suitable.
Cover letters are documents that are used when a person applies for a job. Each cover letter varies from the other depending upon the job profile applied to. Administrative cover letters are those which are used in case a person wants to apply for a job that is related to administration.
An administrative cover letter should be framed in such a way that it clearly spells out the exact job profile one is looking for. It should be detailed as well as convincing enough for the recruiter to recruit the applicant. There can be many kinds of such cover letters.
The following are a few points to be kept in mind while writing an administrative cover letter:
- Since a cover letter is more of a CV, hence the major educational qualifications, as well as achievements, must be mentioned.
- A general paragraph that stresses the applicant’s suitability for the job can be written in brief.
- If the applicant has had any previous experiences which might help in the current job, then its details can also be written down.
Trainee Administrator Cover Letter
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Address Line 3
Address Line 4
Address Line 5
Dear Sir / Madam
I am writing to you with regards to the recent position for Trainee Administrator that I saw advertised on icover.org.uk
I am currently working as a (insert title) at (Insert Company) but am keen to make a career change into the office management and administrator industry.
When I saw the position at (insert company name) advertised, I immediately felt I should apply. My background includes a variety of roles, which combined make a strong knowledge base and skill-set for a role in the administration.
I am a motivated and enthusiastic individual looking to make a change both personally and for those I work with. I feel I have the skills and experience to competently take on and flourish in this role.
Please find attached my current CV, which details my experience along with my technical skills.
I believe I have the right qualities and attributes for the Trainee Administrator vacancy.
I very much look forward to hearing from you,
Writing a cover letter as important as writing a CV so make sure you do a good job with it. We hope that this example is useful for you.
Let us know if we can do anything else for you. Use the comment form below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Medical Administrator CV: Complete Guide With Example, Format and Tips - April 25, 2023
- Student Services Administrator Cover Letter Example - April 8, 2023
- Recruitment Administrator Cover Letter Example - April 8, 2023