Quality Engineer – Automotive: This is a great career if you have a strong interest in engineering, designing, developing, testing and building motor vehicles, racing cars or motorbikes. Quality Engineers also work on improving the components – engines, electronics and aerodynamics of motor vehicles. So, discover details about the Electrician’s CV here.
Quality Engineer CV Example
Mobile / Email
An extremely competent and experienced Quality Engineer with 5 years experience within the automotive industry. Has a proven track record in providing essential and valuable quality assurance support and timely reports to the customers whilst working closely and collaboratively with the internal team to constantly ensure corrective actions are implemented effectively and efficiently.
Company Name: XXX Date to Date (or To Date) Quality Automotive Engineer
Responsible for supporting the engineering and production departments resolving quality issues including checking fixtures, measuring equipment, conducting fixture audits and performing fixture maintenance.
- Responsible for resolving quality issues relating to electrical and electronic instrumentation and control systems
- Designed and implemented quality tests to resolve customer questions and queries during the vehicle development
- Monitored any related systems or engineering issues associated with projects
- Attended project meetings to keep all stakeholders informed and updated of progress and issues
- Accountable for implementing Formal Corrective Action Procedures (FCAP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Responsible for supporting the automotive electronic engineering and electronics manufacturing process
- Responsible for the advanced quality documentation and enforced corrective actions with regard to ISO 9000 and TS16949 requirements
School Name: GCSE or equivalent Maths, English Language & Literature, ICT Science, Physics
College Name: HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering or Electrical or Electronic Engineering
University Name: Degree in Design Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or Automotive Engineering
Working Knowledge of Quality Systems: ISO9000 / TS16949 / ISO 14001
Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to read and interpret detailed and complex technical drawings
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Ability to use quality measuring equipment such as CMM and Faro Arms
- Working Knowledge of FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Let us improve this post! Tell us how we can improve this post?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Primary Teacher CV Example - April 19, 2023
- A Helpful Tutorial On Creating The Ideal Journalism Cv - January 11, 2023
- Creative Resume Template & Enduring Tips - October 28, 2022