A flight attendant must enjoy meeting different people and also enjoy travelling. Entry requirements are different between airlines however as a basic you will need a good standard of maths and English and have good communication skills as well as be very flexible as you will be working different shifts depending on your flight times.
CV Example for Cabin Crew and Flight Attendant
I am a very hardworking and dedicated individual who enjoys working with people and feel that I have excellent communication skills. I like to ensure that the people I deal with have excellent customer service given and are treated as I would like to be treated myself.
I am very flexible in my approach and love to learn new things. I thoroughly enjoy travelling and the challenges that this can bring. I feel that I have a good education background and skills to be able to deal with different situations in a calm and relaxed manner.
I am now seeking to find a long term career path and am keen to travel to different countries and get to learn and meet new people.
Date to Date or To Date – Flight Attendant – Where?
In my role as flight attendant, my day is broken up into before flight, during flight and after flight responsibilities as detailed below:
- Before travelling ensure that we have a meeting about the flight and schedule taking place
- Go through the plane and check that there are enough supplies on the plane and that emergency equipment is working properly
- Meet and greet the passengers and direct them to their seats
- As taking off, ensure that I demonstrate emergency equipment and procedures to passengers
- Ensure that the passengers are comfortable and deal with any requests they may have during this time
- Take round food and drinks, and sell duty-free items during the flight
- Make announcements on behalf of the pilot
- Spend time reassuring passengers in the event of an emergency, and make sure that they follow safety procedures at all times
- Help to ensure that passengers leave the plane safely and with all their hand luggage
- Write a detailed flight report, including about any unusual incidents to be filed after each flight
- Calculate and record the food and drink orders and duty-free sales.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Any customer services training? Any training relevant to your role as a Flight Attendant?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.