If you are looking to be an Estate Agent then you will need a good sales/customer service background as you will spend the majority of your day contacting customers about houses they are looking for or customers trying to sell their houses.
You will need to be a confident communicator and be able to work on your own initiative to set targets by the company.
If you have found a role you want to apply for and are looking to update your CV, please see the below example:
Estate Agent CV Example
I am a self motivated individual who enjoys working with targets. I thrive off the challenge of meeting my targets each month. I feel that with my customer service background that I have excellent communication skills and I am not deterred by people not wanting to speak to me on calls.
I am enthusiastic and confident and enjoy the buzz of a sales type environment. In my role, I enjoy the mix of office based and being able to show customers properties that they wish to view.
I like a varied and challenging role and I feel that I am conscientious enough to do such a role.
Date to Date or To Date – Estate Agent – Where?
In my role as an Estate Agent, I contact customers on their housing situations and aim to sell houses on the company’s books. My responsibilities include:
- Contact existing customers looking to sell their house with any details, viewings etc
- Contact customers to see if they would be interested in specific properties on our books matched to their requirements
- Showing customers houses that they wish to view
- Arranging for house signs to be put up or taken down accordingly
- Making follow up calls after a customer had a viewing to see if they are interested in a second viewing
- Providing feedback and advice to customers on viewings or changes they need to make
- Taking photos of houses and collating brochures for advertising
- Placing adverts each week, liaising with newspapers
- General admin relating to viewings and houses.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Anything industry specific that would be used?
Any Customer Service training or direct industry related training?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Primary Teacher CV Example - April 19, 2023
- A Helpful Tutorial On Creating The Ideal Journalism Cv - January 11, 2023
- Creative Resume Template & Enduring Tips - October 28, 2022