Energy Consultant: Energy consultants are mainly employed by larger organisations and are hired to take responsibility for the management, analysis, and reduction of energy consumption. They may be responsible for Lifts, CCTV and Electrical Security. Energy consultants will need to have a good understanding of renewable and sustainable energy sources, carbon emissions, regulation and legislation affecting this industry, Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) and the Climate Change Act 2008 etc.
Energy Consultant CV
Mobile / Email
A highly analytical, dedicated and professional consultant with 8 years experience in the energy sector. Highly competent in collating, analysing, interpreting, communicating and presenting complex data and information at senior management level in the organisation. Takes pride in producing effective recommendations that generate cost reductions and energy savings and consumption to support environmental regulations and policy.
Company Name: Date to Date (or To Date) Energy Consultant
Responsible for the management of energy consumption and usage, carbon emissions, renewable and sustainable energy alternatives, cost reductions and the management of contractors and suppliers.
- Responsible for collating and analysing volumes of complex data relating to energy sources and suppliers
- Produces complex data modelling to analyse gathered data
- Interprets complex data, to be able to understand and communicate trends, patterns, costs, usage and recommend solutions, changes or improvements
- Responsible for report writing and recommendations for senior managers
- Responsible for presenting complex information and data to senior management
- Strong project management skills and excellent ability and skills to track information and tasks
- Excellent communication skills and is able to communicate at a senior management level or board level and a key partner and subject matter expert involved in related projects across the organisation
- Manages and liaises with contractors and suppliers to ensure a quality product or service
School Name: GCSEs (or equivalent), Maths, English, Economics, Statistics.
College Name: A Levels, Maths & Statistics, English Language & Literature, Economics.
University Name: Economics & Business Studies.
Training Certificates or practical understanding of Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) and the Climate Change Act 2008.
Key Skills & Attributes
Highly Analytical & Statistical Skills, Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, Ability to produce highly complex analytical reports and presentations, Excellent Supplier & Contractor Management Skills.
Hobbies & Interests
Suggestions: Ensure the employer knows you are a well rounded individual with a mix of team and individual hobbies. If you do have related hobbies and interests that match and relate to the industry or sector it’s worth noting. Concerned for the environment, green policies etc.