Economist: Economist’s use economical data, theories and knowledge gathered from various sources to analyse, interpret and determine trends, patterns in order to predict, forecast, report, recommend, and draw up feasibility studies. An economist can work in Private or Public Sector, Financial Services Sector, Banking, Insurance, Professional and Business Services and many other industries.
Economist CV Example
Mobile / Email
A highly educated, knowledgeable and accomplished Economist with 10 years financial services sector experience. Adept at analysing and formulating sound and accurate judgements and opinions based on the interpretation of complex data. A strong and confident presenter and communicator with the ability to influence decision making at senior management level.
Company Name: XXX Date to Date (or To Date) Economist
Provides comprehensive and sound economic opinions based on research and knowledge of current affairs. Responsible for gathering, collecting, analysing and interpreting large volumes of data and maintaining the company’s knowledge and competitiveness in order to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Analysing data to assess the effectiveness of current policies, products or services and act as a subject matter expert and recommend suitable courses of action
- Applying research methodology and justifying conclusions drawn from research data
- Deploying different methods and procedures for obtaining data
- Interpreting and understanding various sampling techniques used to conduct different types of studies, surveys and pieces of research
- Designing and utilising various econometric modelling techniques to develop robust forecasts and predictions
- Providing economic advice, guidance and opinion to a range of stakeholders
- Creating and presenting technical and non-technical reports on economic trends to senior management and other relevant stakeholders
School Name: GCSEs or equivalent, Maths, English Language & Literature, Economics, Business Studies, History, Geography
College Name: A levels, Economics, Government & Politics, Maths, Statistics
University Name: BSc Degree in Economics & Finance
Attends Business Conference, Seminars, Trade Shows and Exhibitions
Reads Newspapers, Specialist Journals and Trade Magazines
Excellent understanding of Current Affairs (political, economical, social, environmental, etc)
Highly Analytical with the Ability to Interpret Complex Data
Commercial Awareness & Good understanding of Financial Statements
Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- How To Ask For A Promotion?: A Personal Guide - October 5, 2023
- Career Change At 40 – Know the Possibilities, with Real-Life Examples - May 17, 2023
- Economist CV Example - April 11, 2023