If you are looking to be a case worker then you will need to have a background in social work or some related subject where you have been looking after cases usually to do with families, parents and children.
You will need to be able to work with sensitive information and subjects and be confident in making difficult decisions and being in sometimes unpredictable situations. You will also need to be organised and thorough and concentrate fully on information at all times as mistakes can be costly and dangerous in these areas.
If you are looking to update your CV, please see the below example:
Related: Case Worker Cover Letter
Case Worker CV Example
I am a thorough individual who chose my career choice after doing a period of voluntary work working with young children in children centre’s and getting a sense of fulfillment from helping and support these children and their families.
I understand the importance of making good decisions and how these can drastically affect people’s lives. Decisions need to be made carefully but sometimes quickly and need to be the best decision ever made at all times.
I am organized and thorough with my work, I ensure that my paperwork is kept up to date and organized at all times. I am dedicated to my work and have no restrictions on working time and happy to cover whatever role I can in order to help. I can manage projects and cases very well and am a good multi tasker. I am presentable and professional and have had a great deal of experience in high level meetings and I always prepare well for these.
Date to Date or To Date – Case Worker – Where?
In my role as a Case Worker, I work with families and children to provide them with support in order that they all have a better more successful life. My responsibilities include:
- Making appointments to see clients, foster parents etc
- Spending time in contact sessions as a help to parents or the child
- Attending court hearings
- Placing children into foster care on a temporary and long term basis
- Helping with the adoption process
- Ensuring all cases are fully documented and catalogued correctly
- Providing advice where needed.
- Helping parents get back on their feet after a period of illness or bad luck.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Anything relevant, industry specific packages?
Any Customer Service training or direct industry related training?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.
- Get a Better Idea of Why an Employee Takes Sick Days at Work in the UK - June 7, 2023
- HR Consultant CV Example - March 13, 2014
- Case Worker CV Example - March 13, 2014